Friday, January 11, 2013

PRO pics!

We finally re-re-rescheduled our pro pics for the first weekend in December.  It was the same day we were going to PA to celebrate the December birthday's with the Bea's.  Ryan tried to get me to reschedule since we had to go to north Jersey for the pics then to PA for birthday's.  I said it's fine, the girls will sleep, watch a movie, whatever, WE JUST NEED TO GET THESE DONE!  I'm glad we did cause the pics came out amazing.  Even though I was so nervous and couldn't believe how many amazing pics they got.  You would never notice from the pics that Ash was super clingy that day and didn't really want to participate.  Mya was shy at first (as per usual) but then opened up and was a little ham!  LOVE these pics and will always cherish them. 
This is such a Mya face.
I was SOOOO annoyed that I forgot the clip I wanted her to wear.  That in addition to the fact that I ran out the day before to get them matching coats.  I had such cute outfits but it didn't matter cause we were outside, and it was cold.  So my purple/grey scarf matches what's under their coats.  WHATEVER!
LOVE these of Ry and Mya...
I DIE!
Those eyes, LOVE this pic of Mya.
She looks like such a ging here and I LOVE it!
Mya was trying to get Ash to sit up.  lol

OMG EYES!
Love this fam pic they got.
They must have eaten 6 bags of fruit snacks each in that hour we were there.  Ash is clearly putting one in her mouth here.
Ryan was literally spinning me around behind the photographer here, we were trying to get Ash to smile, SCORE!  And not only was he spinning me around but as he was doing that, we were throwing fruit snacks at them...OMG the things you do, right?!  You all do that?
MY FAVE OF THIS GIRL!
SO happy with all these pics, so glad we went up there.  Thanks Sara Eden Photography, YOU ROCK!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

They look amazing! Your girls have the prettiest eyes!!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

nayrzil said...

Thanks Jen! OMG you're little icon pic, is that L? I can't believe how big HE is now! What a blondie!!!!

Regan said...

thank god for freaking fruit snacks