Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Tim

My oldest cousin, Tim celebrated his 41st birthday on Friday.  We went over for pizza and cake, the usual birthday celebration! 
Thomas couldn't believe his dad was 41.
Jojo wanted to join in on the fun with My and Ash.
It all started with Mya and Thomas.
Yup, right here!
and then we get into a little bit of this..
..even Ash participated.
I'm too sexy for my stache....
LOL!
So shaded.
Kissy lips
Love this little guy.
LOL
Thomas loved it too.
Cousin love
Happy Birthday Tim!!!!  So glad we were there celebrating with ya.  xoxo
This was so cute.  So Uncle Joe made 2 paper airplanes.  He had Mya sit down and told her he was gonna throw it in a circle around the downstairs.  She sat so patient.  He threw and my dad had the 2nd airplane throwing from the living room.  This kid believes in magic, and everything else!  Love the innocence of a child.
Frank even came outside as we were leaving and said, "Mya I'm gonna try to throw this to your house."  He threw it and Mya was so excited the whole way home.  A few times she even said, I think I see it.  We got home and Ry walked up behind us and threw it onto the porch.  We got it on video!  BUT, of course I'm having a hard time uploading it.  I'll try again soon.

No comments: