Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cipot/Olarra/Bea Christmas!

After we opened all our gifts at home and got ready, we headed to the Olarra's to exchange with them.  Made it a little easier instead of opening them when they got to my parents for dinner.
Mags and Bril on Christmas morning.
Mya HAD to jump in with her best friend.
Tony and my hottie.
Ash PASSED out on the way to their house.
I didn't get any pics of Mya opening her gifts, all videos on the flip, I'm so sad it's not working to upload.  Her little comments when opening her gifts were SO SO sweet too.  Saying, OMG I always wanted this, and awwww, it was so so cute. 
Mya was super excited about this fishing toy from Tio, I remember having this as a kid.
Still sleeping!
Playing with Tio.
Beans and Tony.
Ash woke up and it was time for her to open some gifts.  Poor kid looks exhausted still!
A jogging stroller and Mickey Mouse for Ash, she was so excited!
cheese with her god mama!
We got to my parents and immediately started opening gifts.  Pete was more than excited about his new food processor!  I guess he's getting older!
Ash just wanted to rest, and anywhere was fine with her!
My little beans, I love this girl!
Nonna Nonna opening her gift from Aunt Julie.  Such a cute idea, she used a CD case and put in pics of all her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, SO CUTE!
Ava taking a little cat nap.
Everyone opening gifts.  CHAOS!
More pics of Mags and Jabril.
The adorable little Cipot fam.
Pete with some of the kiddies.
These 2 are too stinkin cute, I can't even take it.
The next 2 pics crack me up...Snaps with Joey (picking her nose)...
...and Snaps with Tony (picking her nose once again) GREAT!
Love this pic of Titi and Mya.
Trying to get a pic of Nonna Nonna with her great grand daughters was clearly friggin impossible.
The adorable Olarra family.
Dewey teaching Ash how to use her new laptop.
Shell with her cutie pie.
Me and my love.
I have a scary feeling Ash is gonna be a cheese head!  She tried on Dew's shirt and was loving it!
Happy Birthday Jesus!
Sissy moments
Pete, Ava and Nonna Nonna.
I wish this was more clear, just love this pic.
little cheese ball
I seriously love my family and couldn't have had a better Christmas.

No comments: