Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Boxing day...

Not exactly sure why the day after Christmas is called boxing day, but I kinda like it and kinda wish it was a real holiday in the US.  Ok, I just really want an extra day off!  I did take off though and was super excited to spend the day with my girlies.  We did alot of playing with all their new toys.  Ash was just happy sitting in her sissy's new suitcase (she got one too, thanks Mimi and Poppy).
Uncle Pete, Auntie Shell, Ava and Uncle Frankie came over for dinner.  Mya was excited.
Ava was so excited she was jumping through hoops!
Trying to get a pic of Pete and the little ones, didn't work...
Mya just adores Ava.
Ash put on Ava's coat.  How stinkin cute?!  I love that her hands are in the pockets.
She ran over and gave daddy a smooch, such a cuddle bunny.
Trying to use the new flash again and messing around with taking pics of little Miss Ava.
Could she be any cuter?
Ava was over Mya trying to snuggle her, lol.
So glad you all came over.  I can't wait for you guys to be home so we can have more play dates with the girls.  2 more months!  xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big the girls are getting! Looks like you had a great holiday!