Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Brookie cookie

I cannot believe that my little god daughter, Brookie, turned 1 last week!  Time really flies once you get older and I'm NOT A FAN!  It has been an amazing year watching this little one grow.  She is so damn cute and happy and chunky and just straight up edible. 
Char threw another amazing party, this chick is unreal!  2 parties in 2 weeks, I don't know how you do it girl?!  Here are some of her amazing decorations.
Super cute cake for the birthday girl.
 Some of the favors.
 The food table and more adorable decorations.  It was so fun looking at the pics of her through the year.
 The birthday girl and her poppy.  Mya wanted to say hi.
 LOVE LOVE LOVE this little munch.
 She is so super tickley on her neck.  I couldn't get enough of it!
My adorable little godson, Willie.  Don't you just wanna eat him up?!
 Ready to sing!
 The perfect little cake.
 Happy birthday Brookie!
 Big sissy helped her blow the candle out.  Brookie was making sure she didn't eat it, lol.
 Time to dig in.  Such a lady, just using her finger tips.  Ma, where's my fork?  I couldn't believe this kid didn't smash her face in it!
 Adorable.
Ash, Ry and Kylie (who passed out on him). So sweet.
 Lily pie, who is the happiest little muffin around!
 Gracie and Ash were playing together. 
 Mya and Reesie rolling the ball back and forth.
 Could Eva be any more adorable?  The Harris fam.
 LOVE LOVE LOVE!
 Mimi was telling me how much she misses her girls.  She moved back up to Connecticut, so she's not around all the time like she used to be.  She just couldn't kiss Brookie enough, it was so so sweet.
 These girls were cracking me up. 
 Reesie with her Tete.  She was tickling her so much, Reesie was cracking up.
Happy Birthday Brookie.  We hope your day was extra special.  Love you bubs.  xoxo

No comments: