Tuesday, January 8, 2013

iphone pic dump

Since I'm totally off from the once a month iphone pic update, it's another overwhelmingly pic heavy post!  Sorry people.  So, here we go....
In November, we celebrated Grandma Bea with a memorial service, which the great-grandchildren also attended.  Uncle Michael got lots of love.
We were decorating for Christmas and I pulled out some fake snow.  The girls had a field day, daddy wasn't very happy that we had a snowball fight though!  LOL
me and my girls...
A little love for Tony before he leaves for work one morning.
The girls love when Tio is home and up when they get there...cuddle time!
My lovey dovey all super cuddly!
On our way to our family pics (which I need to post on).
Mya helping Mags get ready for school one morning.
WOW, Aunt Mary sent me this pic one day after she woke up from her nap.  Reminds me of how Mya used to wake up from her naps too!
mean muggin
oh how Ben and Jerry's can so easily take over my life...
Horsey rides on Uncle Pankie, all aboard!
UMMMMMM, Ash, our little kitty cat?!
A cool dress shirt display in our NY office.
An oldie but goodie, love you girls.
Mommy look, I have goggles on!  BAHHHAHHAHAA
Teaching the baby to go tinkle on the potty.
We ran in this race one December, Saturday morning on Rutgers campus, the Big Chill.  Instead of registration fees, you bring a toy to donate to toys for tots.  They got SO many amazing toys, filled half of the gym!  About 8,000 people participated in this race!  CRAZY!
Meanwhile, the girls were at my parents eating all the m&m's out of Frank's trail mix.
Had a lunch date with one of Mya's school friends, Lia, and her mom.  So much fun!
After lunch, we met Regan, Jack and Char at the Michael Kors store to score 40% off!  Mya was playing with Jack.
Me and my ging, who's not as ging as she used to be :(
Maggie babysat one night.  They were into the painting hard before we even left!
Roses from my love for our 13 year date-iversary that was on Dec 8th!  Can't believe we've been together for 13 years!  How lucky am I?!!! (and him!)
Out to dinner for our date-iversary...mmmm Due Mari
The amazing homemade pasta we got as an app, RIDICULOUS!
Aunt Mary sent me this pic one morning of the girls with all the clippies in their hair.  There was a pic of Mya like this when she was about Ashley's age, I wish I could find it!
A play date with our old neighbors.
Mya's school holiday party (that I missed, BOO).  Thanks for going Titi!  The girls were enjoying all the yummy snacks!
Mya at the dr about to get her flu shot, poor boo.  She did great though.  Didn't really cry when it happened and was so super strong.  We went to Kohls after and she picked out a teddy bear necklace that she wanted.  LOVE YOU BOO!
A Costco trip with my girls.  I love when they cooperate in the cart, makes it so much easier.
Christmas present arts and crafts!  LOVE!
Mya took my phone and snapped a pic of herself.
Ash was next! LOL!
WTF?  Mya and Ash were playing so quiet one day while I was prepping dinner.  What were they doing you ask?  Oh they just took a ton of my tampons and were having a camp fire they said.  The tiger came too!  NUTS!
Ava and Mimi came over for a visit.  That's some serious cousin lovin right there!
Nonna Nonna was in town.  Mya sat on her lap for her to read her a story, so super cute!
Arm candy!
A Christmas gift from my boss for the girls, personalized place mats.  They LOVE them!
Mya and I made a Michaels trip one day.  Mya was in LOVE with this craft box.  Begging me to get it for her.  I told her to ask Santa and maybe if he had time, he would be able to make it for her.  He didn't have time, she hasn't asked about it since, typical!
Bea Holiday party!  Shot from Jimmy, damn I'm one lucky gal!
The guys, in height order of course.
Fatherly love!
The twins and their girls!
What's going on in there girls???? They stole my eye shadow again! 
Boxing day morning, the girls playing with the fishies.
Then we bought Nonna Nonna to the train station, time for her to go back to VA.
Hugs and kisses for Nonna Nonna.
We got home and Mya went to town on serious makeovers for everyone and herself included.  She even did her own nails!  LOL!
Playing with her vanity from Titi and Tio, IN LOVE!
Ash was ironing, good girl.
Mya moved onto my makeup after she jeweled me all up!  Smokey eye look I guess.
Love this sugar snaps.
Using her new Brave cup and plate from Mags!
About to head out and staying super warm and shaded.
Another successful costco trip, thanks girls!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this quote.  Saved it to my phone to always remind myself.
YUMMY granola from Laura and Michael.  I need to make this.
Our last Thomas Sweets trip of 2012, and it was a good one.
Ash was really hungry.
Playing on their couch from Auntie Rach and Uncle Will.
Snuggling up.
We made a visit to meet BooBoo, MiMi and KeKe.  Ash was in LOVE!
BooBoo was too scared of the girls, but they still had fun with KeKe and Mimi. 
Mya and KeKe (or is that MiMi?)
Titi with her girls.
Using the towel from Auntie Rach and Uncle Will, SUPER DUPER SOFT!
Staches, oh yea.
Tio got bejeweled.
MMMMMM, this thing makes such a difference.  Thanks Cioci and Steven!  LOVE you guys.
Polish pancakes at NuNu and PopPops with Michael and Laura.  Ash was all snuggly on the couch with Uncle Michael.
Mya, Ry and Laura joined in to watch a short cartoon on the phone.
And how can I not???  Like really, look at that girl.  LOVE her to pieces.  She's been good in her bed, but usually ventures into our room in the night.  I'll take it!

No comments: