Friday, January 4, 2013

A little Christmas after Christmas....

Sunday we had plans with some friends to have a friend Christmas.  Unfortunately, Lily had RSV :( We have rescheduled that holiday get together, so we'll be having Christmas in February (FUN!).  We still got together with the Duprees though.  Mya ran in and sat right next to Willie, who was watching some TV.  These 2 are just too cute together.
Uncle Will was riling the kiddies up, typical awesome daddy move!
Throwing them all around.
2 at once here, impressive!
LOVE!
The kiddies stopped to open gifts.  These are the softest towels I have ever felt in my life.  OMG I want one!
Ash was loving hers too.
They even got this chair with a built in sleeping bag, SCORE!
However, the majority of my pics are of Mya holding Kylie.  She absolutely ADORES this little princess.  All she wanted to do was hold her.  And Ryan thinks I'm the baby hog!  Yea, it's actually you're little one!  We tried to get Willie to get into the pic too.
Just a few of Mya and Kylie.
Oh and snuggles.
...and smooches.,,
Willie came in to kiss on her toes.
At one point, Mya came out of Willie's room in this!  HAHAHA! No worries, it's not her hat, GO JETS (yes I know I should be shot for saying that).
I couldn't get enough!
Love you guys to pieces.  Glad we got to spend the morning together.  xoxo

No comments: