Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas morning!!!

 When we got home from Nunu and Pop Pop's on Christmas Eve the girls excitedly sprinkled reindeer food, from Tio, all over the snowy front steps and walkway. 
Even Ash participated!
We left out some cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer's too.
Santa CAME!!!!!
Mya woke up and was more than happy to get downstairs to see what Santa bought for her.
Ash could really care less, but she was still as happy as can be.
sissy sissy lovin
Mya scoping it all out.
Ash didn't want to come downstairs.  She was content with just playing with the ipad.  Mya had to convince her that there were gifts and fun stuff to be opened downstairs.
Mya literally ripped through her stuff, SO FAST!  I think she was more excited about the whole opening gifts more than what was actually inside (well sorta).  Reminded me of my little brother when we were little.  He was done opening his gifts way before anyone else.  Mya was the same, she ended up opening mostly all of the things that Santa bought for both Mya and Ash. 
Ash was more than happy playing with her baby doll and stroller.  Here she was tickling her babies toes, it was so super cute.  Don't mind the tag on her gift, Santa must have been super tired.  Which would also explain why Santa mistagged a good number of the gifts for Mya and Ash.  Ash was opening a few things labeled to her but what was actually for Mya.  CRAZY SANTA!
Ry was excited for his Sorels, Mya was excited for her Barbie clothes.
She was so excited she went in for a gigantic hug for daddy, so super cute!
Santa got me a external flash that I was playing with but obviously need help!
With my favorite little girlies.
One of my favorite gifts that I got was this one from my beans.  She made it at school.  LOVE LOVE LOVE these precious homemade gifts.  And in true Bea (Cipot) fashion, she gave it to us early!
We had so much fun opening our presents from Santa.  We all made out good this year, THANKS SANTA!!!!
And I can't even upload my flip videos cause my damn flip conked out on my I think, sad face.

No comments: