Thursday, January 24, 2013

God Bless Alex Michael

This past Saturday, our neighbors baptized their 4th child and our godchild, Alex Michael.  This was (sad to say) the first time I met him, so I was being a COMPLETE baby hog.  I held him the ENTIRE christening and it was wonderful.  He was so super cuddly and just loved me! hehe.  We left the girls at home with Uncle Michael cause it would have just been too hard. 
Look he's even smiling!
Fr Joe, who Ryan and I have known FOREVER, baptized him.  Fr Joe actually married Ry and I.  We absolutely love him and listening to him do the baptism makes me miss him at our church even more.  He's truly such an amazing priest, well he's actually a Monsignor.
Us with the parents and bubs.
We picked up the girls after the ceremony and headed to the Budesheim crib to party.  Ash and Sara were SO happy to be reunited and to play again!!! 
Ry and his godson.
We even let them run around outside for a bit.
Seriously was LOVING her little outfit.  She saw mommy in tight so she wanted to wear tights too, SO CUTE!
Mya and Emma
And this about sums this kid up!
Fr Joe even made balloon pets for the kids before he left.  Ryan complained that in the over 25 years he's known him, he's never known (or gotten) a balloon animal.  So, Fr Joe made him one too! 
Mya was patiently waiting for her animal.
YAY!!! 
We had such a great time.  Alex is such a sweetie and I feel so blessed to have another amazing little god child.  Love you Alex.  xoxo

No comments: