Friday, December 13, 2013

Thankful for thanksgiving

What am I thankful for?  I can literally go on and on and on about this, but I will give you my top 3 things that I am most thankful for this Thanksgiving and year round actually.

(1) My family.  Where would I be without Ry, Mya and Ash?  They are literally what make my world go round.  They brighten everyday with their laughs, hugs and kisses.  They keep me on my toes and push me to be better.  I wouldn't trade anything in this world for them.
(2) I am so thankful to come from a family that taught me what love and compassion is.  I was born and raised with my parents, who are still married today, which isn't always the case.  They raised me in a way to show me how I should be treated and what to expect in a family.  How to treat people with respect and how to reach for the stars.  I was always pushed in my house and I know that's part of the reason why I have made it to where I am now.  I would have never been able to do it without the love and support of my parents and brothers.  And being on the topic of family, I am so thankful to have such amazing in-laws and extended family.  I feel so lucky!
(3) My families health.  This has been getting more important to me the older I get.  Seeing some things that some families have to go through with their health makes me realize that I am so blessed to be able to wake up every morning, to get out of bed, on my own and to just be able to be so active.

That's just the tip of the iceberg cause there are really so many people and things that I am thankful for, but this post would go on forever if I wrote them all.  So, lets get to Turkey day 2013!  We started the day by making a yummy breakfast, then heading to my parents to drop off the girls so we could go for a run.  THANKS mom and dad for always offering to watch those girlies, we really appreciate it.  It was nice to do some cardio before we stuffed our faces with deliciousness.  After running in the freezing cold I realized we really need to get back into running.  It feels so good and is so rewarding.
This year we only had 1 stop!  This is the first time in I think 6-7 years we've only had 1 stop, it was MAGICAL!  Not having to leave, was just so nice!  We headed to the Olarra's around 2:30 and got to relax and eat and drink and really have fun all afternoon into the evening.  Jon and Diane came by too, so it's not like we didn't get to see them, it was really really nice! 
Trying to get some pics of the girls was impossible, well with Ash at least.  Mya's always ready to smile.  Here with her BFF.
Meanwhile Ash was smooching Tio. 
Mya and daddy
LOL 
My bean
Mya said she'd take a pic of Ash with us.  Ash wouldn't look, so typical.
She's on top of the world!
Ava and Ash plaing kitchen.
While I was cooking Mya was making centerpieces for the dinner table.  LOL, this poor guy lost the other half of his wings. 
Some of the guys!  LOVE my crazy family.
Mary making her mashed potatoes.
Dinner is ready!
SO thankful for this stud.
Can you even take this kid?  I want to bite his cheeks!
Ash drinking from Titi's mini wine glass.  LOL!
Playing on, I mean with Dewey. 
Ash and Ava are our little rebels!
Rockin mama's hoop! 
Cipot crew
Someone got a hold of mama's phone! 
Ash and her bubby.
Mya making JoJo, laugh as usual.
I just couldn't feel more blessed with my family.  My heart is filled with love.
Mya, my little photographer snapped this gem of Ry and his mama.
LOL!
Mya was snapping away.
Buddies
Mya jumped in.
Some cute pics Mags was taking on her computer, LOVE!
 BAHAHAHAHAH!
LOVE when these 2 so well together.  Sometimes the things they do just crack me up.  Brings me right back to my childhood. 
That's more like it.
Screaming at eachother...
...then laughing with eachother.
Gotta love Ry getting Mary EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!
I just couldn't love them more.
I hope everyone's thanksgiving was as filling and fulled with love as ours was.  xoxo

No comments: