Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It's Christmas tree time!!!!

The Saturday after turkey day we headed out to our beloved farm, Happy Acres, to pick out the best Christmas tree we could find.  The girls were so excited and so was I! 
Smiles
Ash is obsessed with these shades lately.
STOP taking pics ma.
Scanning the lot.
Her eyes kill me.
I swear, Ash was like talking to the trees.  She's such a kooky little one.
Oh HEYYYYYYY
My big girl, cause my little girl wouldn't look.
Mya really wanted this monster she was standing in front of.
Mya wanted to take a pic too.
Bad lighting but with my big girl.
We got home and just left the tree on the front deck.  We still had some running around to do and wanted to let the tree settle a bit too.
So, we woke up Sunday morning, came downstairs and our tree was standing tall in the living room.  Peanut butter was sitting in it and we realized that he must have bought it in from the front porch while we were sleeping.  He's such a hard working elf!
We went to my parents for another Thanksgiving feast.  My parents wanted left overs at their house too so they cooked it all over on Sunday for the JETS game!  FUN!  
We got home and got to work. 
Mya was having so much fun putting the ornaments on and asking where each of the ornaments were from.  This is why I love buying them new ornaments every year, something special to remember and for when they move out (in 30 years) and have their own trees to decorate.
Ash helped too.
Loving it.
I just love having the Christmas tree up and the house decorated for Christmas. 
The girls were loving it too, and have been since it's all been up.
Ash loves the sparkly converse that we got Mya 2 years ago.
Mya taking it all in.

Can't we just keep it up all year round?

No comments: