Friday, December 13, 2013

Mya's school Thanksgiving feast

A little out of order but Mya's Thanksgiving feast was the day before turkey day.  I took a half day from work and was able to go, then we went to lunch with Lia and Amanda after!  Such a fun way to start the long weekend!
Ash and I got there and went in to peek on Mya. 
 She was the helping hand that day, so got to help set up for the feast with Conner.  She LOVES being the helping hand so I knew she was excited that she got to help on the day of the big feast.
 This was taped to the door, I nearly melted when I read Mya's. 
 Ash, say cheese.  WTF is this pose? 
 Time to eat!  Mommy, take a pic of this tiny grape.
 My big girl.  It's hard to believe that this is her 2nd and last year in this school and next year she'll be in 5 full days a week of Kindergarten.  Seriously kills me how fast she's growing. 
 Ash adores Mya's friend, Lia.
 Ring around a rosie.
 I snapped this pic cause it fast forwarded me to seeing Ash here next year.  *let the water works begin*
 We went to Houlihanns with the girls after.  Ash was busy reading over the menu.
 Best shot I got.  This is Ashley's "I don't want to" face.
 cuties
 ice cream time, and the table goes silent as they shovel it into their mouths.
So much fun spending time with my girls and doing special little things like this.  LOVE!

No comments: