Monday, December 30, 2013

Cookie baking tradition

This was our 4th annual holiday cookie baking day!  I always LOVE going to my moms to bake with the girls.  Learning from the pro, what could be more fun?!  So after we went to see Santa, we headed to mom and dads house!
We got there and jumped right into some sugar cookies.
My little worker bees.
Always time to stop and smile.
 this little face, love it.
 with my li
 Nona and her little bean.
 This side head tilt had us dying.
Making titi's favorite, the wreaths.
Mya is so careful and good at baking.  LOVE it!
Meanwhile, across the table, this one is taste testing everything.
Rolling out the gingerbread dough.
Nutella filled choc chip cookies = heaven!
Making Nona's favorite, Madelines.
Pressing that dough in.
 LOVE
Another taste Dewey.
Time to decorate.
Ryan's is always the best!
see.... 
and then she does this....
And I did this!
There they are.
And there she is....all done!
Time for some vino.  For me, not Ash!
So much fun!!!!  Can't wait till next year.

No comments: