Monday, December 23, 2013

Holiday pic out takes

So, now that the holiday cards are en route, I can share our lovely outtakes from that wonderful day.  I told Ry, I need to get pics of the girls to use for our pics.  It was freezing the day I said it, so he really thought I had lost my mind.  I had them dress up in cute little outfits, I may have had to bribe them with an entire bag of m&m's and ice pops, but we do what we have to as parents.  We get outside and I was really thinking that our pool had a brick wall on the side of it, where the bathrooms were.  I wanted to use a brick wall as the backdrop cause I love how that looks.  So I also enticed the girls by saying, wanna sneak into the pool and take pics?  Ash said, can we go swimming?  SURE, after we take pics, I said.  Yes, I totally lied to my daughter to get her excited to sneak in and take pics, then swim.  Yea in like 20 degrees, sure!  We get to the pool and I realize that it's freaking aluminum siding, FAIL!  So we walk over to the area by the tennis courts and I'm realizing I have no choice I may as well just ask them to look at me and smile.  So here we go.  Mya said, look mom, I can stand on this.  uh, sure.
Poor girls were probably freezing and Ash would NOT lose the shades.  I chose my battles wisely at this moment and let her rock with them, hey at least they match her shirt.
Mya is so touchy touchy and Ash is so NOT!  Hands off sissy is what she must be thinking.
Mya had me dying though...
...and Ash just wouldn't look at me.
HAHA
Ryan told me to give up.  Give up? We were literally out there for no more then 2 minutes.  Mya goes and sits by the horse shoe pit and looks at me to smile so I start taking pics of her.
Ash came so I told My to scoot next to her but DON'T put your arm around her, PLEASE.
Jackets on, shades on, smiles on, I'll take it....
Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments: