Wednesday, December 18, 2013

November iphone pics

It's nearly Christmas and I'm just getting to these November iphone pics.  Needless to say, life has been busy.  It's always extra crazy around the holiday's, all the parties, shopping, and fun Christmas stuff going on!  I LOVE it!  So, here you have our life in November, all wrapped up into a ton of pics!
My little love and I, who will rarely take pics with mama, or anyone for that matter.
My 2 favorite girls, who dressed themselves!
Red lips for my hot date night.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch!
Love these gems.  LOL at Ashley's duck face, thanks Mags.
Thanks Angela for the Halloween costume that you didn't get to wear but that Ash wears constantly....pantless and all, but at least not pantyless and all.
LOVE these kookie birds.
One Thursday at Nonna and Dewey's. 
A little throwback, gotta love first days of school.
Too cool for school.
LOVE when I get gems like this one.
School time, in the rain.
This kid kills me.
This must be the month of shades, everywhere we go, we rocked em.  Target was no different, we tried on a few pairs.
posed
Stuck out tongue out at mama.
OMG DYING at herself.
Hugs for Nonna.
My big girl.
Done up in denim today.

There's always time to make mama laugh.
Light snow, that Mya wanted to catch in her mouth.
Ash wanted it in her hands.
Trying to be good, which has completely fallen off around holiday time.  I made bean brownies, they're pretty good too.
Happy morning.
Something I think Santa should bring me.
Disney on ice with my girls!
A pic from Mary one day.  At Borders and Ash was loving the trains.
Then decided she wanted to catch up on her gossip.
So many throwbacks this month.  This round I have for you Mya chunker Bea, beachin it.  Those rolls are seriously edible and I miss them truly.
LOVE this pic, makes me want to chop my hair too.
OMG, MELT
Baby Ash, like itty bitty baby.  BITE AND SQUEEZE
I remember the day Ry sent this to me when he was home with the girls.
purpled out
sista love moments.
Mya's 4 eyed squirrel.
Shadow isn't deathly afraid of Ash anymore.
But he always has his guard up.
Loonie #1
Loonie #2
You know, just cookin in my skivvies ma.
Damn you chocolate chip cookies get me every time.
The girls wanted pig tails, lol
kinda love this.
and this one too....
throw back yet again!  Can't believe they're closing in on 5, WAHHHHH
These 2, love our Tuesdays.
coo-coos
They got a cake for Ry, poor guy was at work so the kids enjoyed it!
Throwback to this stud muffin for his bday.
Morning smiles.
Mya was into it.
Mama, do I look cute?  Always boo, lol, she kills me.
Cousins enjoying dinner at Nona and Dew's one Thursday.
Her cheese face, lol!
Caught with the chocolate all over her lips.
and all over her teeth!
Then we all play with Dewey and the water!  I mean, help Dewey do the dishes of course.
SO HAPPY to have daddy home on a Saturday!!!!!
lots of hugs
And you know just climbing all over him.
LOVE that I walked into her room to see her gazing out of the window.  My little day dreamer.
Meanwhile, this kid.
Finally got myself a car wash.
Back to target sunglasses aisle we go.
Connect 4 launchers games
oh, that time that Mimi and I bought potatoes, thinking they were sweet potatoes, WHOOPS!
Love building towers.
Out came peanut butter.
throwback of my girls.  Mya was 2.5 and Ash was around 6 months, WOW!
off we go one morning, all bundled up.
Ash at target one day, found these put them on and said, these are Ava's shoes mama. 
She wouldn't take these off.  We were in the shoe department for a LONGGGG time.
Yummy, healthy soup.
After a long night of running around and playing with the Duprees she passed out, when they were still there!
My 2 lovies one morning.
Ready to run
Mya has been loving these glasses lately, cracks us up!
Tells us she looks just like daddy.
 Then there's Ash.
 And I even got her looking!!!
 KILLING me with those shades.
 So we watched Home Alone the weekend after Christmas.  We thought it was a great idea.  Ry and I totally remember that movie as a favorite growing up.  There were a few curses here and there but the girls loved it.  I was dying at the end when he pulls all the pranks on the robbers, Mya was in SHOCK!  LOL!
 Some playtime with Jojo.
 This face at 2.5 years old.  I just love her. 
 And a little throwback to when Mya was 2.5.
 Went looking for beds one night.  Made me realize just how tall my husband really is.  Side note, I think it's totally disgusting that he's laying his head on the bed in the showroom, ICK! 
 ANDDDDD, Peanut butter is back and carried out Christmas tree into our house that Saturday night!  What a guy!
 Just playing in the baby crib, aka a basket!
Happy December people!

No comments: