Monday, December 30, 2013

oh Santa

We didn't just go see Santa once this year, not twice, but 3 freaking times!  Mya would have went more if we let her, but Ash wasn't a huge fan.  The first time we went was the weekend after Thanksgiving, a total non-chalant visit.  Didn't get them all decked out in their outfits.  Mya actually wanted to wear her window frames (or window-less).  It was super cute.  Ash wouldn't go near him.
This was him talking to Mya when it was her turn.
Next up, Mary and Mags went to Menlo with the girls.  I don't know HOW they got Ash on his lap and even better to smile, but I owe you!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!  Mary told me Ash even asked him for the camera that she wanted but was a little upset when she got off his lap and didn't have it. 
Then, this last time was the middle of December, the official Santa visit, all dressed up.  We went to Brunswick square mall with Pete, Shell and Ava.  Mya went right up to Santa when it was our turn.  I was still on the side with Ash who wouldn't move. 
Ash would not get on his lap, so the worker suggested I sit next to Santa with Ash on my lap.  And she did that and with a HUGE smile! 
Can I have my chocolate now?  We bribed her with m&m's if she sat on his lap and smiled.  I guess she thought since she smiled, she won.
After Santa, we went running through the mall.  Well Ava and the girls did!!!
Then hit up the rides.
Hopefully next year it'll be easy as cake with both of them.

No comments: