Monday, December 30, 2013

Scicutella Christmas

 Another friend I feel so blessed to have had for so long.  Regs and I met in elementary school, she was my cool older BFF.  We had kids around the same time too and it's so cool to see them growing up together.  Mya and Gia remind me of how Regs and I were since we were a year apart.  SO CUTE! 
Time to open presents!!!
 A princess got another princess dress!! LOVE IT!
 Jack and the guys.
 Ash got those pj's from them for christmas and had to immediately put them on, WINNER!
 You know, the things we don't have at home.  They're always a hit!
 Such great friends.  It's so cute to see them play togehter.  They play so good too, you never have to worry about anything.  LOVE YOU GUYS!
 Ry and my other little cutie pie godson.  This kid melts me and makes me want a boy SO SO SO BAD!
Love you guys so much, thanks for an awesome day.

No comments: