Friday, July 2, 2010

crazy week

Last week was such a crazy week with accidents and booboos. Ryan started it off on Monday with a trip to medemerge and 4 stitches. He cut it on pipe at work at 7:30am but continued to work until noon, he's NUTS!!!!

Mya got pretty beat up this week too. It started on Wednesday when she took a trip down a stair, outside (which means she had a fight with the pavement). It wasn't pretty, Kristen, our neighbor, scooped up Mya faster than I could blink and passed her over. She was bleeding and hysterical. Since she wouldn't let me put any ice on it, we decided to take a trip to Thomas Sweets for the next best thing, ICE CREAM!!!! She was immediately all better! Here is was on Wedensday.
You'll see the scab pics from the other weekend pics. The scab already fell off and and now she's good as new!!!
On Thursday night, when it was bed time, I got her bottle all ready. To get her bottle ready, we put 1/2 cup water into a mug, microwave for 2 minutes than place her bottle in there to warm up. Well I had it all ready, put the cup on the kitchen table and went to grab her stuffed animals. Well all of the sudden Mya started SCREAMING. She had pulled the glass down and the water burnt her chest and arm. Shes' screaming, I'm crying, I call Ry to tell him (since he's at man night), I told him and just hung up on him to call Mrs I (my best friends mom, who's a nurse). She told me what to do, luckily I had burn cream from burning myself on the iron a few weeks ago. My poor little girl, I felt SO bad. She's growing SO fast and I guess I just don't realize exactly how tall she is. I have FOR SURE learned my lesson with that one. BAD MAMA!

No comments: