Monday, July 19, 2010

boys boys boys!!!

Friday night we went to Aunt Mary and Uncle Joe's. They had a BBQ since Jennifer (Uncle Joe's sister) was here from Vegas. Uncle Joe's step-brother was there with his kids too, who were SO cute. 2 boys, Lan (older brother) and Eme (not sure if I'm spelling that right, e-me is how you say it, who is younger). Mya was having a BLAST in the baby pool with them.
Than Uncle Joe took her into the big pool where she had even more fun!!!


Ready Mya, 1 - 2 - 3

DUNK!

YAYYYY!!!!!

LOVES IT!!!!


Back to splashing like a wild woman!

Time for a breather!

Than out of the water and to play with one of her men. They hit it off immediately, Mya loves the older men (Eme is 21 months). They started off playing ball. Way to lure her in Eme!

How stinkin cute is he??
Mya - "So what now???"

Mya's chasing him!! That's my girl, go for what you want honey!
Ry had to step in, he's nervous already for her to start dating!
Ryan's giving Eme the talk here - "Listen here, if I give you this ball, you better not break her heart."

IN LOVE!!!!!
Lan totally moved in on Mya when Eme wasn't looking!!!!
Lan - "Listen honey, Eme has nothing on me."
Mya - "Wow, you play house with me? Eme just wanted to throw the ball."

Lan - "of course I play house with you, after this we can have some milk and cookies."


Mya - "Decisions, decisions, what do I do???"
forget all these boy problems, I'm tired, nighty night!

No comments: