Friday, July 9, 2010

it's alright, it's ok....

My sister in law, Jen, is home from Cali for a few weeks so we went for a visit on Tuesday. It was SO nice to see her and let Mya and Ava (her almost 4 year old) play, now that Mya's getting older, she has so much more fun with her! The second we got there Ava takes Mya's hand and says, come with me, I want to show you my room!

Ava's still got a few things to teach her, like how to apply her lip gloss and how to carry around all 20 of them at once!! She's TOO cute!!!


What can beat this face?? Seriously, NOTHING AT ALL!!! She is SO sweet and even more edible in person!!!


I love this one how Sophia is looking up at Mya, yes little mama, that's your big cousin Mya!!! Imagine the fun they'll soon have together!!

Jen makin her little angel smile big!

LOVE the bubbles!

HOW sweet, Mya was kissing her piggies.

Than she wanted to kiss Rocky!

silly girl!

More kisses

Even kisses on Sophia's head. She was being SO gentle with her, melted my heart!

Time for an ice pop to cool off.

Uncle Ryan and Sophia. He was talking to Jen here...

...Than all of the sudden Sophia puts her hand over his mouth, like BE QUIET and rock me!! I was DYING!!!
Meanwhile, Ava had out her Hannah Montana karaoke machine and was singing a fabulous song that went just like this. It's alright, it's ok, it's alright cause it's ok, it's alright, it's ok, it's alright cause it's ok. I can't even believe that I didn't get it on the flip. However, I did get an adorable group of pics of her being silly.



Ava and Mya playing on the couch. HUGS all around!

Trying to get a pic of the 3 of them was SUPER difficult! These were the best 2 we got!

No comments: