Thursday, July 8, 2010

BBQ #3

We headed to Colleen and Brando's new crib next. Uncle Michael wanted to bring Mya over to test out the water.

Than Brando wanted to bring her over to the pond to show her the fish. She was really the center of attention being the only kid there. Next year she'll have competition with Rachel & Will's as well as Coll and Brando's!!!!

Brando even took Mya into the pool which was SO sweet.
But that didn't last long. Sorry Brando!!

Running away from all of us!

Everytime I put her down she darted to the pond. She wanted to pick up all the rocks around it. I didn't want her to ruin it so I kept grabbing her up and taking her back to the patio. I told her I was gonna throw her in if she went back. Well, she went back!


Don't worry, I didn't really throw her in!
Than it was Ryan's turn. So Ry and Brando walked over there with her.
And Brando started teaching her how to throw the rocks into the pond!


She was really good at that!

Uncle Michael needed some good luck kisses from Mya.

I think they won too!!!

No comments: