Sunday, July 11, 2010

baby fever

Just kidding, ok well maybe a little. We saw babies all weekend long what do you expect!!!! Friday we met Gia, who is this most petite baby I've ever seen, everything about her is so itty bitty, I LOVE it!!! Saturday, we went to Mimi and Poppy's and saw Sophia (2 times in 1 week, we sure are lucky!). And yesterday we went to Grace's christening. So there, that's my excuse for my baby fever, right? Holding those little cuddle monkeys really makes me miss when Mya was that itty bitty (ok so she was NEVER as small as Gia, but still). Something about holding a newborn is just so relaxing and calming to me. You just feel no worries in the world and the way the snuggle up to you is just so cuddly and I just can't even take it. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the age that Mya is at right now, LOVE IT!! And Ry and I say it all the time, it just keeps getting better and better. Her little personality just keeps blooming even more and more, it's so amazing to watch that little button grow! I can't think of anything better in the world than being a parent. Seeing how your child grows and changes everyday is just so amazing. And knowing that Ryan and I made her is just so absolutely amazing! GOD, I really really love this child!
ok, so back to our Friday. We got to go and meet little Gia Viviana (LOVE THAT NAME!!!!!)! She is absolutely beautiful. So petite and just absolutely beautiful. Her lips have the perfect little heart shape to them, her hands and feet are so tiny and soft, she has that perfect little baby scent that I can just sniff for hours!

Let me just tell you how hard it is to get a pic without the flash. I really need to start working on my camera, getting to use it better and figuring out all the settings.

In her daddies arms.


The new family!!! Yes people, she just had her that morning and looks that amazing!

1 comment:

Regan said...

awwwww! my face is so swollen here, eek!