Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Mary!!!

Monday was Aunt Mary's actual 30th birthday (haha, I know you love me!) but we celebrated on Saturday with a party at their place! Mya feels right at home here since she's there 5 days/week. Since it was nearly 100 degrees on Saturday and since last time it was so much fun, they whipped out the slip-n-slide. Of course, Mya loved it just as much as she did last time!


Until she busted her a$$!

No worries, back up and playing in no time!

We need to teach her to slide down it, not walk!

Uncle Joe sneaking up on her.

Time to hit the pool and do some swimming with the birthday girl!

She is such a water baby.

Uncle Joe decided to jump in.

BOO!

Than it was time for Mya's very first empanada (Uncle Joe made mini Mya ones).

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Seriously, no words are even necessary!

Time for the big kids to play. Here goes my dad.


Next was Uncle Joe.


I went too but don't you worry, I told Mags I'd beat her if she let that video out. Yes, she got a video of it, YIKES!!!!
More silly faces from the bean, she is such a nut, I love it!
I had pig tails in her hair that looked, OH so cute!
Making a bee line to the beer and cigarettes, NO GOOD MYA!


Time for a little break.

LOVE the booty in the air pose!

Nighty night, yea right, you didn't really think she'd fall asleep that easily right there!


She loves to pour water over the floor.

So many of my pics from this day came out blurry like this one. But I HAD to share these 2. As you know (cause I've told you about a million times), Mya LOVES dogs. Mary has 2 dogs, Bailey, who is just as in love with Mya as she is with him and Roxy, who at first would just run away from her. Well, this is Roxy, she's come a LONG way from the beginning!!! It's so cute to see her interact with them, or in this case, to just snuggle up next to them!

1 comment:

Kelly Osmond said...

She is a little fish... love those pics!! You're such a good mommy. She has so much fun with you!!!