Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Balloon Festival Fun!!

This past weekend was the balloon festival. I KNEW that I wanted to go after remembering going when I was a kid with out old neighbors, the Meseroles. My parents bought all of us and it was SO FUN!!! We didn't get to see the balloons take off though, so I definitely wanted to see that happen. Since they only lift off at 6:30 am and pm, I decided that we should go in the morning. Since Mya wakes up early and so do we these days, I figured it'd be alot less crowded at that time rather than at 6:30pm, plus alot cooler!!! We woke up early and headed out!!! We got there around 6:45 and I was so nervous that we'd missed them, but they were running late too, THANK GOD!!!! We parked and decided (like 100 other people did) to just watch from the parking lot since it was $25/person to get in (WHAT A RIP!!!).
I'm SO glad Ry got this pic cause Mya NEVER wants to hold our hands to walk, she's so independent that she wants to run off on her own! I was loving every second of this walk to the gates!!!!

The first balloon takes off!!!!

Here's the 2nd one, it was SO CUTE!!!! A farm with animals popping out. Check out all the balloons on the ground getting ready for lift off!!! SO AMAZING!!!

While Ry and I were in awe with all the balloons, Mya was busy playing with this pup!
Me and the bean.

Starting to take off!!!

SO AMAZING to see!!!



Someone was nice enough to take a pic of the 3 of us!!!!

Smooches from daddy.

GULP!!!!

Silly face Bea!


I really have NO idea what he's doing here. Farting on her?? Having her duck under his leg to get by?? Who the heck knows?? I wish I remember, jeez and that was just 4 days ago!

Daddy showing her the balloons.
A pretty pink one!

LOVE IT!!!

When we got home, it was still early and ok outside. After Mya raided my bag (see all the contents on the sidewalk?) Daddy wanted to play football. Well that's what it looks like at least.

Or was he pretending to be an eagle about to swoop down to grab her???? hmmmmm

Whatever it was, he got her!!!


Than he was tossing her in the air, something she ALWAYS loves!




The sun was starting to get real hot!

So we ventured up to the deck to play some more!!

This is one of her new favorite things to do with her car. To climb on it backwards.

And she always loves to take a break on her chair!


Rocks are her OBSESSION!!!!! I always wonder why she has all these toys when all she really wants to play with are rocks! She was putting them on on the fence.


Than taking them off one by one....

...and placing them on the deck...
...and yelling at them!

All while Spike was trying to get some lovin.

and Lola was trying to get some zzzzz's in.

No comments: