Thursday, July 8, 2010

BBQ #2

On the 4th we hit up 2 BBQ's. First we headed to Charity and Eric's beautiful house. It was pretty hot out, but they have a pool, so we were able to cool off.
Char always cracks me up, always wanting to hold both babies - ok so maybe they're not babies anymore, toddlers I guess - i think i may have just shed a tear calling them toddlers :(

Like daddy like Mya!



Gracie cooling off in the baby pool. Kelly and Tony (Gracie's wonderful parents) had mentioned that they thought Grace resembled Mya. I TOTALLY see it now!!! SO CUTE!!! It's funny too cause people always used to tell Kel and I that we looked like sistas!!!

ok, so this pic has a story. We have this pic of Ry when he was a kid with a turkey wing in his hand. When Mya grabbed the chicken wing, I said to Ry, GRAB THE CAMERA, this is that pic!!!! Now if only I could find it so you could all see what I'm talking about!
BBQ's are soooooo tiring, I mean all I do is eat eat eat!!!!

Than daddy lets me taste lemonade!!!!


GOOD???

LOVE IT!


But still goin back for more!

Little patriotic booty!

No comments: