Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Will!!!

Sunday we went to celebrate Will's birthday (which was actually last Thursday). Before we went Mya was playing at her table, accessorizing the birdies!!

Look Mommy!!!

Kisses!!!! SO SWEET


We got to Rachel and Wills and Mya went for Sam Sam. I've told you before that she LOVES dogs!! She gave Sam kisses, it was so sweet. And Sam kissed her back.

See Auntie, I love him!

Mya went outside with Will to grill some chicken.

Ok, so Mya was in LOVE with Hailey. It was so funny. She kept going over to her and lifting her shirt to see her belly button. Was sitting on her lap and all. It was very cute!


How sweet is this picture, I love it!

She's looking like, why am I not blowing out these candles??? Is it my birthday again??

haha, this pic just makes me laugh. My god, she's getting SO big, where did my little baby go??

No comments: