Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BBQ numero dos

After the firehouse we headed to the Olarra's for a BBQ. Pete was home so was able to party with us too which is always fun!!! I miss having him around all the time. And it was nice to celebrate Memorial Day with my little brother, the marine, who I look up to so much! LOVE YOU PETE!!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!! xoxo
I'll warn you like I always do, but there are a TON of pics and videos!!!!
Mags NEVER wants a pic taken so I was SO excited to FINALLY get a pic of Mya and Mags!!!! Too bad it looks like Mya is picking her nose.

Mags and Mya were running around, playing with the ball on the porch. Mya was CRACKING UP!!!!!

Than they headed to the baby pool, Mya LOVES this thing!!!!! Mary is going to have her hands full when their big pool opens, this child is NON STOP!!!!!!!!!





And you know I have a video too!

Pete came home with a cowboy hat. The south is changing him!

Now splashing in the big pool with Aunt Mary. Mary's gonna have her hands FULL when they start going in there!!!

Mya needed a break so chilled in her beach chair (well Maggie's old chair) and munched on some oranges.

But that didn't last long!!! Once the boys started doing the slip and slide, Mya wanted to join in on the fun!!!!
The guys were having a BLAST!!!!!

We ended up just stripping her down since the dress was drenched!!!
And back into the baby pool she goes. NONSTOP I TELL YOU!!!!!



Outfit change, something dry!


Check out the curls!!!! In the humidity, her hair REALLY curls up!!! It's SO cute, I absolutely adore it!
Joey teaching Mya ball.


This is when Joey hurt his toe. I won't punish you and show you the close up pic of his toe, it looks pretty gross! Mary licked Joey's entire foot later on in the night. Gotta LOVE what a pitcher of sangria will do to you!!!

Holding Mya by the big pool. She LOVES kicking her feet in there!!!!


A Mya, Nona and Dewey pop photo shoot!!!
More sticking her piggies in the pool.
She wanted to get her face in there!
SHE GOT IT!!!!

Mya and Uncle Frank

This child LOVES drinking out of poland spring bottles. Surprisingly she does really good at it too!

The admiral was here!

The only pic of bean and me all day.

CANON BALL!!!!!!!!



Pete's turn







Mya playing with a sleeping Uncle Frank.
LOVE THESE SHOTS!!
Sharing with Roxy!


Hair reminds me of something about Mary


Ry and I ran to BB Big and picked up some silly string to get Mary with!!!! We were DYING!!!

These boys are BOMBED! My family is SO CRAZY, this is why I love them!!!!
BAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know why Ryan and Tony ALWAYS do this at BBQ's but they always go hit for hit. Tony goes first, punching Ryan like 5 times, than Ry gets Tony once or twice. The next day both of their arms are red, knotted up and sore!!!
Tony getting Ry.

Ryan's turn!



Poor Guy

No comments: