Monday, June 7, 2010

for the love of water

Mya LOVES water, she prefers it from a poland spring water bottle, but will take it from just about anywhere. We went to my parents for dinner last Thursday and my dad put a little sprinkler on for Mya to run through. Well, that didn't last long, the second that she realized she could drink from it, it was over! She picked it up and literally used it as a sippy cup!
haha, this pic cracks me up. Lola and Spike LOVE going to my parents cause they can run around freely in the backyard! They really haul a$$ like the wild pups that they are!!! Here's Mya bending down to get some water and Lola just smiling!

Working those thighs!
Tongue out and all!!!

Lets cut to the chase and just bring that up to my mouth!!! SMART CHILD!


And a few videos!!!!!
I wish I'd gotten a better video of this. Lola was running like a bat outta hell here, cracking us up!!!

Playing in the water.

you would think we NEVER let her drink water!

No comments: