Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sunday Funday

On Sunday we met our old (very missed) neighbors down at the Monmouth Park race track. Now that Mya is a little older, it's so much more fun to watch the 3 of them interact and watch Mya and Nick's relationship evolve. I swear, when you see this body language, you will agree with Lori and I that they will be married in the future! And the matching chunker thighs, they make the cutest couple!!!! Now we need to work on having a little boy for Ade!!! LOL
Daddy showing Mya the ponies that she's about to ride on!

Taking Mya on her very first pony ride. At first she was great, maybe cause she had a pretzel in her hand, food always makes her happy (does that surprise you??).

Still ok


And that's it! The death grip has started, she wanted OFF!

Poor little raisinet

Off we go!

Ade was such a big girl on the pony!!!! She looked SO CUTE!!!

Watching the horses. Small, smaller, smallest!
I love it!!!



Trying to sneak in!

She's staring him down!

OMG do you see this chemistry and body language!! CRACKS ME UP!!!! Although I think the way Nick is standing cracks me up even more, he's like a little man!

Too cute!

She stole my hat!!!

Almost threw her sippy cup to the horses, crazy lady!

Watching the horses with daddy.

The Billows Gang! Lori got a little emotional at the start.

The little supermodel, posing for me! Isn't she just edible?!?!

Mya cooking her man some dinner.


My future cheerleader!!! I LOVE IT, she picked the pom-pom out of the toys and I was all excited!!!!!!

What a face, huh!
Nick Nick, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, GO NICK!!!!!

Already in bed together, YIKES!!!!!!!!

Chillin in Ade's rocking chair, making a few phone calls.

WHAT THE HELL is Mya doing here??? Trying to climb on Nick?? Makin a move on him?
Playing with Mr Potato head

HAHA!!

Out to the yard, playing in the little house.


I think this is right after he carried her through the threshold!!!

Before or after Mya tried to eat the chalk, I can't remember.

And of course, she stole my hat again, but this time, she put it on!!!!!!

No comments: