Friday, June 18, 2010

call me crazy but.....

I swear Mya is starting to lose the chubbs. Don't worry all, there is still PLENTY to spare, but I'm noticing a little growth spurt, her legs seem a bit longer (and a little less chubbers) and her belly doesn't seem to be as protruded (although it's still out there for sure!)!!! Here are a few pics from last night. We're off to the beach tonight into tomorrow with my best friend, her mom and Mya bean!!!! I'm SO looking forward to getting her on the beach and into the ocean (well if it's warm of course). I KNOW that I'll be chasing after her the whole time but that's what makes it so fun, right??!!! Plus I'll have 2 other ladies helping me out too!!!!!

I know the belly is still big but I SWEAR it's not AS big!

ok so I realize these pics don't show the BEST pics of her thighs.

Now she's helping mommy water the plants, maybe she'll get the green thumb from Grand dew that skipped me! Do green thumbs skip generations like twins do?? HMMMM




Loving these water bottles! Who needs a sippy cup, not our little bugger.

These are from Wednesday, playing with Aris.

SEE, not AS chubby, maybe you don't see it, but I sure do!!! PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY, I LOVE THOSE CHUBBS!!!!!

They totally have this baby talk thing going on (like from look who's talking), it's hysterical!

Mya's running away from the boys, daddies teaching her NO BOYFRIENDS early on, huh?

1 comment:

julie said...

OMG, her chub is sooo cute. I wish Conner had a little bit of that. he has none. lol