Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i think she works better with a fork

We let Mya do her own thing with her food (for the most part) when it's meal time. I always put the fork and spoon in front of her and she usually holds it, tries to use it, sometimes successful, sometimes not. It was funny cause we were at Charity and Erics a few weeks ago, and when it was time to eat I put the food right in front of Mya. Charity looks at me and goes, you just put it right there in front of her. This child SAVORS her food (if you can't tell from her chubba wubba), so she'll only start to play with it and throw it when she's full. Well she's been getting better and better with the fork these days, still working on the spoon. When we got home from the beach on Saturday I gave her a yougert and let her feed it to herself (this doesn't normally happen) AND I didn't even put her in the high chair cause I was getting such a kick out of this. I mean, just watch Lola cleaning her up as she spills it ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!

OK, now watch her last night with her fork!!! She's getting SOOOO good.

1 comment:

Kelly Osmond said...

Oh my gosh.. She is so adorable eating that yogurt... What a big girl!!! I always look at these pics and videos and think that's going to be Grace next year this time... It looks so fun!!!