Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fun in the pool

Sunday we headed over to our friends, Charity, Eric and Reese's house to swim in their pool. Now, the only pool I'VE taken Mya to this year is the baby pool at Aunt Marys and on our deck. SO, I was excited to see how crazy she'd be about the big pool, especially since Aunt Mary told me she's a wild child in the pool!! Well, that she was! IN AND OUT, IN AND OUT, throwing the toys in, jumping into get them, sitting on the stairs and cracking up when I'm pouring water over her head, trying to stick her head in the water, it was SO FUNNY!!! Makes me nervous about bringing her to the beach this Friday with Rachel. Well, not nervous but I KNOW that I'll be chasing after this little bugaboo all day long!!!! She's keeping me fit!!!!
When we got there the girls wanted to play in the sandbox!



She loved the sandbox till she saw the water. So we got their suits on and got right in!


ok ma, I'm ready to jump in!!!!
I don't think she had fun, do you???

SHE WAS GOING NUTS!!!!!!!!

Here you can see Reese (well no, you can't see Reese, she's underwater). Char and Eric have her in this water safety class, she can float all by herself!!!! It's so crazy to see a little bubs floating!!!

Wanting to get out to jump back in!

Jumping back in.

well I guess you can call it stepping in.
She was in love with Marley.

Reesie and her mama.

In the tube (for about 2 minutes) taking the toys, throwing them out and fetching them.
Getting a kick out of me 'watering' her!

Trying to get a shot of the 4 of us didn't pan out so well.

The girls were getting a kick out of us pouring water on their heads, CRACKING US UP!!!

Reesie's turn!






She was NOT happy when I told her it was time to get out of the pool cause it was time to eat!

WARNING, BABY NUDITY!!!!!!!!! Had to get a shot of their little booties. Do you see the size of Mya's booty in comparison to Reese's??? She looks like JLo!!!!!

No comments: