Monday, June 28, 2010

Fathers Day

I know this is over a week late but I've been pretty busy with this little one, she constantly keeps me on my toes!! We had a wonderful Fathers Day last Sunday. We had a little BBQ with my parents, Frank (my bro), Diane and Jon, Michael and Tabs, Leash and Brian (Ryan's stepsister and her man) and their little pup, Wabo! It was REALLY hot out, so we were inside most of the day. I got Mya a little shirt to wear that said "Daddy's little girl," freakin ADORABLE!!!!

Jon was SO excited when Mya whipped out her ball and wanted to play catch with him!!!! Jon is REALLY into baseball and can't wait to bring Mya to her first ball game!!! It was SO cute watching them play!!!!

Whoops, it went under the couch. But no worries, Mya will get it!!!



GOT IT!!

Having a BALL!!!!!

She's got quite the arm.




All done with catch.

She dropped a chip, check out Spike, just waiting for her to walk away.

Now it's time to relax and enjoy these chips!!!! ROUGH LIFE!!!


CHEESE!!




Packing EVERYONE into the van!!

Mya was LOVING Wabo, she kept giving him kisses, it was SO sweet!!!!

Mya and Uncle Michael

Brian wanted to test out Mya's recliner, pretty comfy!!

It was WAY TOO HOT, so we filled up her pool! She always loves a reason to get in there!!

And I love a reason to get her into a swimsuit! Lola wanted to cool off too!


She was eating the corn RIGHT off the cob, such a grown up!

Basking in the sun!!

Rough lives huh?

Kisses for daddy???

SIKE!!!! Little bugger always fakes us out!!!

But daddy was able to lure her in with a chip.



AWWWWWWWWWWWWW



Than he goes in for a kiss!!!!
I must say that I never knew how good of a father Ry would be until I saw him with our little angel. I can still remember the first time he held her, melted my heart. But seeing how he plays with her everyday is so amazing. He's so in love with that little girl, I KNEW he would be, I knew he'd be a great father to her and she's SO lucky to have him as a daddy. Although not so much when she starts bringing the boys home, THAN it might be a little different!!!!! I love you Ry!!!!
And to MY dad, THANK YOU for raising me to be the person that I am today. You may not ALWAYS be the serious one, but that's what makes you so special. You're crazy, loving and caring personality is just amazing and knowing that you would do ANYTHING for me (Frank and Pete (and Ry and Mya too)) means so much to me. I love you so much and hope that I am as good a mother to Mya as you are as a father to me!

No comments: