Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving at preschool

The Tuesday before Thanksgiving (and Ryan's birthday) was Mya's school Thanksgiving feast.  We were in charge of making jello jigglers.  Since I was off I was able to come to this fun day!  My bean with her jello jigglers.
The kids feasting!
 My little beans. 
 The student teachers were telling me that Mya LOVES the swings during outside play.  You can find her on them 95% of the time.  She's so good at pumping her legs now too!  GO BEAN!
Silly girl.
 She was also riding this little chipmunk.
I seriously LOVE when I get to see her at school.  It's so sweet to see her interacting with other little kids her age and growing.  It's also nice knowing that she's in the same school that I was in as a kid.  LOVE my little beans so much.  xoxo baby girl, stop growing up so fast!

No comments: