Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks.  So before I get into all these pics I got on the wonderful holiday I just want to touch on a few of the very important things that I am so thankful for every single day.
My family.  I am so thankful so have my family, my rock.  These are the people that are chosen for you by god, and I couldn't feel more blessed with god's picks for me.  
Ryan, I love you more today than I did on the very first Thanksgiving we shared together in 1999!  We have been through it all and are stronger today then we were 13 years ago.  I couldn't be happier than I am sharing every single day with you by my side.  You are the most amazing husband and loving father.  I LOVE YOU (more!).
Mya, my first born, my little miss independent, my overly dramatic but super caring little mama with a heart as big as her body.  I am so lucky to have been blessed with you 3.5 years ago.  You make everyday more interesting and you push every single button but you make me as happy as can be.  I am so thankful that you are so helpful and adore your little sister more than I could have ever imagined. 
Ashley, my little free spirit, wild child, I will never be able to sit down again in my life child.  You put a smile on my face everyday with your crooked smile and you're snappy comments.  You have literally not sit still since you started moving!  You are a tough little cookie but you're also super cuddly and loving.  You love your big sissy so much and have just recently been calling her beany which absolutely melts me.  You can be rough at times, but can also be a little mush.  I never knew that I could possibly love and adore you so much and that love keeps growing.  Stay sassy and stay just as loving and tough as you are today always.
My parents who have always been there for me, since I was born.  They have never turned their backs on me, through it all.  They have shown me what unconditional love is.  I love you both so much.  My brothers who I will stick up for till the day I die.  I love you guys so much and am so thankful that we have such a good relationship with each other.  My in-laws, who I couldn't love more!  I am so lucky to have been given such amazing families and who are so welcoming and loving.
My friends.  I just read this quote recently and seriously think about it often.  "Friends are the family we chose yourselves."  I couldn't agree with that more.  My friends are truly my family.  I mean really, my girls call my friends Auntie and Uncle too.  I am so thankful to have my friends and love you all so much.
My faith.  There was a short time that I stopped going to church.  It's not that I didn't believe in God, but I just 'didn't have time.'  Since I have had my girls, we have started going back.  And I'll be the first to say that it's still not regular (and we're NEVER on time, which we really need to work on).  But we have started going back to instill in our daughters their faith.  Ryan and I were both raised Catholic and I can remember going to church every Sunday as a kid.  I want that for my girls too.  I want them to have a faith and a god that they can pray to.  I know that I pray to god when I need it and I really don't know what I'd do without my faith. 
So yes, these are what I am most thankful for.  There is more but these are at the top.
So, here come the pics!  Here is your pic of the girls.  Here goes Ashley's crooked smile!  LOL
Every year we go to Jon and Diane's for dinner.  This year was no different.  We started off at the Randise casa and what has Ashley been getting in every time we have gone there lately?  Oh you know, the bouncer!  This chick is nuts!
Mya wanted to go for a ride too. 
LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic of Mya and Babci (or Bobby, how Mya and Ash say it!).
Ry with his girlies.
Snaps and I
Babci and her great grand-daughters.
It was nice out so Ry and Babci took the girls out to see if they could see any deer in the creek behind the house.
Ry took Mya farther down and they scared the deer away.  There were like 6 of them.
His 2 favorite girls.
Trying to find them again.
You know, just climbing the fence.
Running wild!
Getting dinner ready!!!  YUMMY!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic of Laura, Michael and the girls.  They just love them so much.
Ready to feast.  Everything was so so so good!
Mya just picking up her Uncle Michael.
Snaps turn
Laura's birthday is November 19th, so we sang happy birthday to Laura, Michael and Ry.  But guess who blew out the candles??
Like every year, we went to the Olarra's for dessert (our tradition is to do dinner at Jon and Diane's and dessert at either my parents or the Olarras, whoever has it that year).  Pete, Shell and Ava were home (YAY) so they were there too!  The Cipot's and Olarras!  Their babies are 5 days apart! LOVE THEM!  Of course Pete made a face in EVERY PIC...
...except this one!
Ash and Ava, who is getting SO big!
Cutie pie!
Mya passed out on the way to the Olarra's.  She was tired and literally knocked out and I transferred her inside to the couch, where she stayed sleeping.  We woke her after about a half hour.  Typical Pete.
Still sleeping....LOL
Who doesn't like to blow out candles? 
Mya's turn.
Mya and Ash just adore Maggie, I mean really it's Mya's best friend, lol.  They played in her room for a little bit and watched some tv.
ANDDDDD, Maggie gave them chocolate, no evidence or anything, right?
CHEESE
HAHAHAHAHA
LOL Tony!  Always photo bombing
Ava licious
Mya with Maggie's uggs on.
a little snack
and making silly faces for mommy.
Mya in her babushka dancing with Tio.  This was HYSTERICAL!
Now dancing with Dewy.
We had such a wonderful day.  We love you all so much and hope you had a great thanksgiving too.  xoxo

No comments: