Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Ry

My honey turned 32 on Nov 20th.  Since Nov 20th fell on a Tuesday and Ry was working nights, I decided to have a little get together on the 17th with a few family members to celebrate him.  Unfortunately Michael couldn't be with us since he was celebrating his birthday and Laura's birthday in the city that night.  But we were thinking of you too, xoxo.
Frank made a yummy ice cream cake which was made up of coffee and cookies and cream ice cream.  There were heath bars all over the top, SLAMMIN!
The Bea fam.
Seriously can't stop laughing at Ashley's eyes.
Make a wish!
Cheese with his girls.
This is the 14th birthday I've shared with you and you keep getting better looking, lucky me!
Mya and Thomas were playing in her bedroom.  They were so cute together.
seriously?!
Mya even let Thomas get dressed up into her clothes, shoes and all!
hugs
Ash was ready for bed.  She looks SO long to me here!
Seriously couldn't get over this kid.
CHEESE!
It's so fun to hang on the stairs, no?
for sure!
Sunday night, more singing for the birthday boy!
 LOVE it!
 This just cracks me up!  Mya gave Ash a horsey ride!
This was his actual birthday.  I took off work to spend time with him since he was working nights.  Wanted to make him feel as special as he is to me.  Happy Birthday daddy!  Giving him his presents.
 With his little girlies.
More pics, you know me!
This is how Ash felt about the pics.
But Mya was all for it!
LOVE!
Time to sing happy birthday before daddy leaves for work.
The celebrating didn't stop there, of course not!  We went out on the following Saturday night to celebrate with friends.  The birthday twins!
With my girl
Brothas
We had such a great time celebrating these special guys.  Love you both so much and I wish you both much love and happiness in your 32nd year.  I couldn't imagine my life without the both of you.  To many more special birthdays together...xoxo

No comments: