Friday, December 21, 2012

A trip to the North Pole...

Last Saturday we headed to Flemington with the Duprees to take a train ride to the North Pole to see Mr and Mrs Claus.  What a fun afternoon we had with them.  This was Mya and Ashley's first time ON a train (we'll have to do more of this, Lori, I still have the tickets you passed down to us in my wallet!).  They LOVED it! 
Before loading onto the train.
 Our ride to the North Pole.
Cracking up at something, lol! 
 The Duprees, minus Kylie who stayed home.
 Mya and Ash side by side, love these girls.
 Just loungin
 Me and my little godson, love this little guy.
 We made it to the North Pole, time to go meet Santa, for the 100th time this year!
 I can't!
 Mya just loves Santa....
 ...Ash on the other hand, likes to sit NEXT to him.
 She was very curious though.
 But when he looked, she turned away!
 He finally got her to warm up a bit...and I SO wish I had the pic of her giving him a big hug.  RACHEL, you have GOT to send it to me, I think you said yo got it, right?!
 Willie was not feeling Santa.  Mya was trying to coax him into getting on his lap, lol.
 Trying to get a pic of the kids was IMPOSSIBLE! Willie was like, EHHHH, maybe next time Auntie!
Then he started jumping around! lol, Mya's still got the cheese!
 I've trained her well!!!! LOL
 Off with her god mama to get some hot cocoa and a cookie.
 SEE, how much would a boy just complete our little fam-a-lam...LOL!!!! If Ry reads this he'll have thought I've lost my mind!!!!
Mya acting as Santa so daddy can tell her what he wants for Christmas. 
 Ging
 Mya and Willie looking out the window, love these kiddies.
 Playing with Uncle Will
 This Elf had to be on drugs, he was a wackerdoodle for sure.  I'm pretty sure Mya thought so too!
Ash just hid and ate her candy cane.
 Trying to break through Will's legs.
 I think I see sleepy eyes on the ride home....
 Cuddling with Uncle Will to play on mommy's phone.
We had such a great time with you guys.  Love you so much and hope to do something fun and special with you next year too, but Ky has to come along next time!!! xoxo

No comments: