Friday, December 21, 2012

Gingerbread houses

After we left my parents last Sunday we got home and I had gingerbread houses that I wanted us to all make.  We had dinner and then got right into it.  Well after Mya put bright pink lip gloss on our lips!
 She had no clue, LOL!  Mya, the pink lipped reindeer!
 Daddy getting the icing ready.
 He put the walls up.
 While the girls watched.  Ash had to get as close as possible.
 This set was cute, got it at Michaels.  It had 4 mini houses in it!
 Getting his all iced out.
 Mya wanted to pipe the windows and door.
 Then she just decided to take it and make it hers!
 We made a bit of a mess...Ash was literally just transferring the candy to all different jars the whole time.  And dropping it EVERYWHERE!
 Ryan's house was nice! 
  Finished products!!! 
We had so much fun doing this.  I think this is another tradition that we'll start to do every year.  Love family time with my favorites.

No comments: