Monday, May 20, 2013

sweet and sassy, take 100

The Saturday after my birthday, Charity asked me if I wanted to bring Mya to sweet and sassy to use our last groupon.  I thought that maybe I could bring Ash this time, since she's never been.  I didn't know how it was going to be.  She's not the type to sit still too long, but I think if she saw Mya and Reesie doing it, she'd comply.  Well, we got there and she was having a blast checking everything out. 
When they called the girls back, she quickly followed and said YESSSS, when the girl asked if they were ready.  Mya, an old pro, jumped right up into her seat and picked the bow updo (SUPER CUTE!).  Ash and Reese watched carefully.
They told Ash to come sit down in the smaller seat, she complied enthusiastically and sat like this almost the entire time!  It was hysterical! 
Reesie was waiting her turn.
And paying close attention to everything they were doing to Mya.
Ash picked the rock star hair-do.  OMG really?  The lady asked me if that was ok, how am I supposed to say no?  I said, that's fine, she picked it, she wants it.  The girl sat still for 15 minutes, yes 15 WHOLE minutes, for this girl to put about 20 ponies in her hair, then twist them all.  The whole time I was thinking about how torturous it was going to be to take them all out that night, but it's fine. 
LOL!
Mya's hair was done!  How stinkin cute?!
Still working.  Ash was even helping by passing back hair ties when she needed them.
Making her sissy laugh, melt...
All done and so concerned with the little girl who is crying getting a haircut.  Seriously, do you see how many ponies Ash has!!!!
so sweet
Reesie got a bow too!!!!
Onto the makeup!
Best pic of the 3 of them. 
Mani time.
I can't even take this kid.
CHEESE!  She got blue to match her dress.
Mya got glitter on one hand and pink on the other.
All done! 
Time for some smoothies. 
LOVE LOVE LOVE this smile.
The bow.
Such good times.  Love you girlies.  xoxo

No comments: