Tuesday, May 21, 2013

St Matthias carnival

This past weekend was the St Matthias carnival.  I remember from back in the day when Rachel and I would get driven by (and when I say by, I mean, we didn't get out of the car) there cause our mom's thought it was too ghetto or some ish.  We'd look out the window at all the kids having so much fun, wishing we could be there too.  HYSTERICAL!  Even funnier that it's far from ghetto, although I've never really been at night.  For the past 2 years we've gone during the day with the girls, this year was no different.  Well maybe a little different.  So, it was Friday and I had a hair appointment and was going up to North Jersey to my girl, Regan's jewelry party.  Ryan was with the girls and was originally going to be taking them to some circus in North Brunswick with Pete, Shell, Ava, Joey, Alexis, JoJo and Frank.  Last minute they decided to go to the St Matthias carnival instead.  Boo, I wanted to go with them, but no worries cause we were supposed to go again with our old neighbors on Saturday, which ended up not happening cause of the rain.  So I'm sitting getting my hair done and am getting all these random pics from Alexis and Ryan. 
Ready for the ferris wheel!
Ryan and Ash on the Ferris wheel.  Ry said she was not a fan of it!
Mya rode with Uncle Frankie.
 JoJo and Ava
 Ry said Mya was loving all the rides. 
LOVE!
 
 Alexis told me that she asked Mya to take a pic with her and Mya leaned in for a kiss, so damn cute!
 I want your shades!
 Shooting the water. 
Of course she rode an old school car. 
So sad I missed this but was so nice to see how much fun that she had with everyone.  Love you guys, DON'T GO WITHOUT ME NEXT YEAR!  xoxo

No comments: