Friday, May 10, 2013

an epic Brave party for my girls

The girls birthdays are about 2 months apart.  After last year, celebrating both of them, pretty much back to back, we decided that from now on we'll combine the parties.  So, we had it the first weekend in May.  We got so lucky, yet again, with the weather.  It was amazing out!  SO, long gone are the parties that I can chose the theme's for.  Mya calls the shots now, Ash agrees with everything she says.  So, when asking the girls what kind of party they wanted this, they quickly said "a BRAVE one!"  You got it!  This is still a fairly new princess so there is NOTHING out there with this type of stuff.  So, of course we just chose the colors, purple and teal and decorated that way.   Here is the invite, done by the fabulous, Erynn at http://www.etsy.com/shop/FourLeafPrints
Mya's face when she saw this was priceless!!!
...and the back!
I had so many ideas I wanted.  One of them was this awesome, wisp, pinata.
Well, after 3 nights of newspaper and crap, I punched a hole in it! 
 And picked this up at Target, 10pm on Friday night before the party!
 I also saw this and thought it'd be so cool for the kids to play in.  I showed Ry a pic and said, look how cute, can you make this?  He pretty much, laughed in my face!  This guy does alot, but this, wasn't on his agenda.
So I put him to work decorating the cookie favors.  Bulls-eyes and arrows (in blue, as per Mya)!
All ready for favors.
These are one of my favorite cookies, so much butter, so much sugar, so much goodness!
A few of the decorations.  Regan let me borrow her cricut to make the banner, holy crap that thing is awesome! 
I also wanted to have a photo booth type thing, where people can hold up these frames and I can snap some pics.  Well, running around the entire party, I completely forgot about them.  I did try and snap a few pics of the girls before everyone got there though.  Ash wasn't feeling it.  Mya was.
Ash was in a daze!
Mya with her fake smile.
LOL!
Mya's best friend got there and Bril too!  I love this pic.
Mya was showing her friend, Lia, around Nona and Dewey's house.
Paint time. 
The 2 little ones in the wagon.  Love these 2!
Tim, Thomas and Pete....Thanks Tony for taking all these pics, you rock!
Dad and Babci, talking flowers I'm sure!
HEYYYYY
Love this pic of Frank and Aunt Ann.
Yea Bril!  LOL
Ok seriously, this is just one of the 10 funny a$$ pics from the photo shoot Tony was having inside.  LOVE IT!
My little ging
Love this little one.
cuddles for mama.
Time to make bear claw necklaces.  The kids were loving it!
Reesie and Mya
Alexis was blowing bubbles for the girlies to pop.
Ash painted a birdhouse with Uncle Michael.
cuties
this girlie is so so cute, love you Eva.
STOP!  I love this kid, and his cheeks and smelly toes!
Some of my girls and their kiddies.  It's amazing how we really all had babies around the same time, so fun to watch them all grow together.
Cousin love.
Time for cake.  The girls were super excited!
Watching as everyone sings to them.
my heart (and I LOVE Ava in this pic, lol).
Ash making her wish.
YAY!
Babci, NuNu, Pop Pop and the girls, Ash was not happy about being held. 
So we got rid of her!
Michael, Laura, Ash and me.
Jack and Jimmy
cutie pie
Time for the pinata.  The guys decided to hang it from a 2x4 and let the kids beat it.  Ash was so ready.
Mya went first. 
Next up was Ash!
This pic cracks me up!  Look at Dewey, scared for his life.  Ava gets her ridiculous batting game and power from her daddy.
Little Willie.
ANDDDDD, it broke after many more kids hit it.
cute little face.
Kisses for Eva.
This girl, those cheeks make me want to eat them.
playing with her glow stick.
Shirley and Ry
With my love, my stomach looks prego, yikes!
Frank and I
SMILE!
I just can't take this kids legs and cheeks, WANT TO BITE THEM BROOKIE!
Brothas, such a good pic.
Then this happened!!!!
Joey and Ry
Hey Jack!
The twins, they're such good little boys.
My little bean sprout, getting SO big!
Always smiling for me.
SoSo trying to hide from me, lol! 
LOL!  Uncle Jimmy's always a good time!
Mya snuck in.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Little JoJo loving the balloons.
And this, my friends, is the only family picture we got.  EPIC FAIL!
JoJo, Mags and Bril
Another photo shoot with the 4 (tear) year old.
CHEESE MOM!
Yup, bubbles in the house cause that's how we do.
Tiana had her communion that day, so they came a little later.  So glad they came by though, Mya LOVES Tiana, Naomi and Zach!
Getting cozy on Nona.
Yup, this happened, on her new pillow from Loni, Tiana, Naomi and Zach.
We had so much fun celebrating with everyone.  Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated our little girls.  Love you all and we couldn't have asked for a better day.  xoxoxo

No comments: