Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thankful...

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love getting together with family and eating all day long! It's a time where I love just thinking about all that I'm thankful for....
...all of my friends, no matter if I talk to them everyday or not as often as I'd like, I know that they are there for me and I am there for them...
...my health
...my parents, they have taught me so much about life and love. I am so thankful that they are the 2 people who raised me and have made me who I am today.
...my brothers. They are a pain in my butt sometimes but I don't know what I'd do without them. Having 2 brothers growing up may have been a little hard, but I love it and I love that we are as close as we are now.
...all my family, especially the Olarras. We are so blessed to have them and have Mary be the one to watch our girls. I can't even say it enough.
...my in-laws. I couldn't have been more blessed with the family I got when I married Ry. I get along so well with all of them and truly feel so comfortable around them. I know that we were all meant to have eachother.
...my neighborhood. Mya's got her friends and I always feel so safe there, LOVE that!
...my 2 girls. Mya my oldest, my little sass machine. She is getting so big and her personality cracks me up! I could do without the melt downs and screaming to get her way but I guess that also makes her who she is! A very fun, loving and hysterical little girl! Her phrases crack me up! Just have to add one in here, Mary called me Friday and said Mya was looking through the Toys R Us catalog and stopped on a page, put her hands over her mouth and said "OH MY GOD!" She was looking at princess and hello kitty stuff, some lap tops and whatnot. HYSTEICAL!!!! And my little peachy pie, Ashley. She is growing so fast! She is such a happy baby and always puts a smile on my face. She is constantly smiling and babbling away. I originally thought she'd be quiet and reserved cause Mya is so loud. I thought she'd be the one to just sit back and let Mya steal the show. But the more she grows the more I think this isn't the case. She babbles so much and I think she wants to just be heard over Mya. It's so cute and seeing the 2 of them together just melts me. I am so blessed to have 2 beautiful, healthy and happy little girls. What more could I ask for????
...my soulmate, my best friend and my other half! I love you so much Ryan. I never knew how happy I could be until I met Ryan. He has made my life so amazing and I know it's just going to keep getting better. I love that we agree on (almost) everything! And what we don't agree on, well he usually lets me win! Even after 12 years (will be 12 years this Thursday) of being with him I keep falling harder and harder in love. He is so sexy and helps out with anything and everything! He is the best daddy to our little girls, I love watching him interact with him. I hope they realize how lucky they are to have a daddy who spends so much time with them and shows them so much love. He reminds me of a version of my father. LOVE YOU SWEETIE!
We spent Thanksgiving dinner with Babci, Nunu, Pop Pop, Michael and Tabitha. It was so nice being there, like always. And the food was delicious!
Babci and the little gingersnap.

LOVE this! Just wish the bean was looking!

Ashley in the jumper and Mya showing her all the toys.


Uncle Michael and ging

LOVE THIS!

Nunu, Ry Ry and peach a la mode (haha)

After we left there, we headed to the Olarra's for dessert. Ashley was eating T's head! There was drool all down his back after I'm sure!

This pic makes me lol! Mya is putting the candles in the pumpkin pie (we sang happy bday to Pete since he won't be here on his actual Dec 16th bday. T is trying to readjust, Ashley is letting T know he can't readjust and Tony is trying to get Ashley's attention to make her laugh.

Love the way Mya is looking at Pete, so sweet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Make a wish, but you don't get it, Mya does!

still eating T's head...

Uncle Frank and Ashley

awwwww, loves!


Tony making her laugh.




hello little girl...love you

It was a wonderful day. I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving and remembered all that they are thankful for.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!

No comments: