Friday, December 30, 2011

Nu Nu's christmas party

Last Friday the girls and I went to Nunu's work holiday party. Ry took them last year but since he was working this year and I got out early I took them. It was so cute and Mya had fun too. Our old, awesome neighbor, Lori works there too. It was great seeing you all, I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen her cuties.
Mya's ready to get in the elevator, she loves pressing the buttons.

Ready for ya Nunu

I LOVE this pic

Mya was running around with the kids there too, it was so cute.

She was obsessed with the water tank. Santa got her a hello kitty one for Christmas, WORST GIFT EVER, there's water everywhere. Gotta hide that one.

Nick was so little when he lived here, right around a year. Now he's 3 and gotten so big. Lori and I always said that Mya and him were getting married, but I think he's got his eyes on Ashley now.

STUD

And Ade, who is gonna be 5 this month, WOW!

Thanks for the fun Nunu. Love ya

No comments: