Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Reesie!

This past Saturday we celebrated one of Mya's best friends 3rd birthday! Her actual birthday is January 10th but her mama is due on January 29th with their 2nd little princess so she decided to have it early. Charity put on an amazing, Alice and Wonderland themed party. I don't know how she did so much being so prego and running after Reese all the time, she is AMAZING! She didn't miss a thing, everything was perfect!
Here are the decorations...the party was held in their basement, so here is the entry downstairs.


The favor table. Everyone got a Alice in Wonderland book.

Some apps

The candy bar/dessert table, AMAZING!!!

The table with tea pots and tea cups, pictures, poms, the whole 9 yards!


And here is the birthday girl!!!

LOL, Willie cracks me up in this pic.

CUTIE! Love this little munchkin.

Gracie playing the piano but seriously the horse is cracking me up in this pic!!

Mya was dying to wear a party hat.

Mya checkin out Reese's outfit.

Birthday cake time!

Making sure everyone is singing.

YAYYY!!!

She said MORE! So we sang again (reminded of me when Mya said that at her 2nd birthday, lol! SO SWEET!). Isn't she just beautiful, OMG the eyes, the curls, just everything!

Make another wish cutie

YAYYYY!

Mya enjoyed the cupcake for sure.

Time for a dance party.

Ashley was beat.

They had a face painter there too. She was doing all the kids faces. It was adorable.

SO CUTE!

Mya wanted blue snowflakes, random I know.

Checking them out....hmmmmmm, do I like it??

Purple too

There ya go!

Mya and Gracie hugging, so sweet

Time to go home. Mya getting into the tent to say bye to Reesie. LOL!!

We had such a great time sharing your birthday with you Reese. I can't believe that you are 3 years old (almost). I still remember the first time I met your beautiful face. We're so blessed to have the girls so close in age, the amount of pics we have of them together is amazing. I hope that Reese and Mya's friendship is as strong as Charity and mine. LOVE you girl and I LOVE your little Reesie Piecey! xoxo

No comments: