Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Card pic outtakes....

Ok, so now that the Christmas cards have been sent out I can post this. I hate to put up spoilers! So a few weeks ago, when we got our first Christmas card in the mail (Reesie) we realized we had to get the move on taking our pics for the cards. I was so nervous to get a pic since this year we've got 2 little angels instead of just Mya. So we dressed them in something coordinating and took them outside to a grassy area in our neighborhood in hopes of getting the perfect picture!
We took over 100 pics, lol! We bribed Mya with pizza and we shook a rattle for Ashley. I think we got a gem!
Here are some of the out takes....PHOTO OVERLOAD!
I love how Mya holds Ashley with both hands, just so sweet.


position change. Ryan's trying to get Ashley to smile above me.


big cheesy smile and Ashley just wanted a leaf.

huh?

This was the gem! LOVES!!!!!

I think I may like this one better now that I'm looking at them...oh well!

Sometimes Ashley's faces just seriously crack me up!

awwwww

lol ging

ok now onto just single pics...my bean....LOVE this little sassy diva!


WTF?

she looks so uncomfortable...lol

Onto the ging...seriously, just seriously! You should have seen it too, Mya was behind me shaking the rattle and was so cute cause than Mya would walk towards her and try to make her laugh. CRACKING US UP!




LOL!!



look mommy, moon.




love my girls....hope you all enjoy your Christmas cards! xoxo
I told you it'd be lots of pics!!!

No comments: