Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve

Mya and daddy made these magnets the week of Christmas. How cute! I had to get this pic in here.

Uncle Michael came over Christmas Eve morning and wanted to give the bean her gift as soon as he saw her. She was in love, a Belle doll and Belle dress. She had to put it on IMMEDIATLY!

Dance! We had to put on the music so she could dance around.

Ashley was having fun watching all the dancing.

Tale as old as time...

Dance with me Uncle Michael! SO SWEET!

We headed to Babci's for Christmas Eve dinner when the girls got up from their naps. Mya loves playing the piano everytime we're there.


Ryan and his mini me

Now Uncle Michael's got her.

LOVE THIS!

Love my fam, look even Jon is smiling! lol

Mya helping Babci opening presents.

Time for Mya to open up some presents.

YAY a grocery cart for Nunu's house.

Ashley was just hanging with Uncle Michael.

smiles :)

The Bea fam, I love my little family

Horsey rides...ok wackos

This is more like it.

smooches for the bean sprout...

Had the girls all ready for bed in their matching pj's....love you girls....
We had a great Christmas Eve, Mya's 3rd and Ashley's 1st! Love my girls.

No comments: