Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy half birthday ging

So last Wednesday little miss peachy pie turned 6 months old, 1/2 a year! WOW! How does time go so fast now that we have children? I just don't get it. We don't have her 6 month check up until Dec 23rd, so I can't give you her weight and height (I guess we could do it ourselves, but whatever). I can tell you what she's been up to lately...
She's in size 3 diapers now.
She's wearing 6-12 and some 12-18 month clothing. Growing SO much! I really think she's going to be bigger than the bean.
She gave me a little glimmer of hope the past few nights. Waking up only once (last Sunday-Tuesday nights and again this past Monday night) at like 4:30-5ish, than would go back to bed till 7ish. But that's not happening enough. I think I'm going to try and let her cry it out if she wakes before 4:30-5ish from now on. I know that she CAN go that long, so why the fall offs?
Mary told me that she loves the walker. We haven't taken ours down from the attic yet cause we live in a closet and don't have room for both the walker and exercauser (especially with the Christmas tree). But I want to see her in it so bad. Ryan refuses to take it down till after Christmas.
She babbles a TON and says mama ALL.THE.TIME! I swear I've heard dada a few times but Ry hasn't so he doesn't believe me.
She's super ticklish all over.
She cracks up at Mya and watches her all the time.
She loves the tubby and splashes like crazy in it.
She can sit on her own for a short period before falling over, so we still have to be right there for her. But she's getting really strong.
Her legs are super strong and she loves to stand in your lap.
She gets up on all 4's and rocks back and forth. Last night Ry yelled to me (as I was downstairs starting laundry) she just crawled once, but I didn't see it. So I say, it doesn't happen till I see it, lol!!! Mary said she did too. But like I said, to me, she hasn't made that move yet, just rocks alot.
She loves eating her toes, it cracks me up!
She loves food, really loves avocados. She's had pears, apples, butternut squash, carrots and I gave her sweet potatoes twice. This kid doesn't poop good though so I stopped the sweet potatoes. She reaches for everything when I'm eating it too. Last week I was eating a cookie while she was in my hands, and she was reaching to grab it, I felt bad pulling back and stuffing it in my fat mouth! Sorry boo, no cookies yet!
Still no teeth but still drooling and chewing on everything.
I'll leave you with her 6 month photo session. Of course Mya jumped in too!

Before falling over...

Happy little girl...love it!






profile

lovin the drool...

seriously can't take that booty! I bite it non stop and now Mya does too!



seriously LOVE the faces she makes.

my girls...

love this shot! such a beauty!



sisterly love...

Happy 1/2 Birthday Peachy pie, mama loves you to pieces. xoxo

No comments: