Thursday, December 15, 2011

holiday baking tradition

We've made it a annual tradition to bake Christmas cookies with my mom in December. I love doing this cause (1) I LOVE cookies and love to taste every one of them, (2) Mya loves it just as much as I do (seeing her sneak in tastes cracks me up!), and (3) I love making traditions with the people I love. Ashley got to join us this year, I can't wait for her to be able to help out next year. Ashley had fun watching all the excitement. But you could tell she wanted to just eat it all too.
Mya picked out her stellar outfit, don't judge people, I choose my battles wisely.

Already snuck a rolo into her mouth, the chocolate came dripping out of her mouth.

Can I help mama??

So carefully coating the cookies with sugar.

first batch is in!

Fine I'll just eat this thing.

She loves decorating the sugar cookies...

...oh yea and tasting the sugar too...

no point in wiping that face off.

mmmmm

Ashley friggin loves Shadow. She literally shakes when he gets close to her. She was in awe when he came up to watch too.

hey, where ya goin?

love this cat.

sisterly love...such cuties.

love that smile.


onto the wreaths. Mya was getting the sprinkles going.


mmmmm, they were so good...yes, we already ate them all. I gotta make more this week.

flying into the kitchen, WEEEEEEEE


She loves when daddy does this.


Thanks for doing this every year mom, I love that we have this. xoxo

No comments: