Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree....

I think my blog post is the same title every year for this one! Oh well. So the Saturday after Thanksgiving we headed out and got our tree. A little early, yea maybe, but we're hoping it lasts till Christmas like it has every year. I swear some of the needles are already falling off and it makes me so nervous, but whatever!
So we headed to the same spot we always go, Happy Acres. We picked out the perfect tree and it was so much fun having both girls there this year. Last year Ashley was still in my belly.
Here we are.

Ry and his little girls...love Ashley's face here but the bean's not looking...

...well here she's cheesin!

this one mommy??

or maybe this one?

having a blast.

running around like a wild child!

she really wanted this one...really? lol

me and my girls....Mya wasn't having it and Ashley was cracking up. I look terrible but peachy's face is cracking me up and the leg up too, LOL!

love them, Mya's had enough.

The Beas (seriously LOVE how Ashley looks up at her sister. so sweet.


all ready to go.

in the house and Mya drops her drawers. This kid loves to be pantless, yikes!

there she is!

We decided to decorate it this past Sunday (I know we went a full week with no decorations at all). Mya had a blast putting every single ornament she could on the bottom. The branches were drooping like crazy. So I'd move them up when she'd run to grab another one from the coffee table. When we were decorating I noticed that I do the same thing my parents used to do when I was little. They'd put all the hooks on the ornaments and they'd place them on the coffee table. We'd all hang them up once they were all out and it was so much fun! I was doing the same thing. I'd hook the ones that needed hooks and the bean would run over and grab it, look at me and say, this one mommy? Once she got that nod, she'd say YEA and run to the tree! It was so cute!
Ry was helping her put one up higher here. I need to learn how to take better pics inside without a flash and with the tree lights on.

so proud of herself.

back to the bottom them go (if you can even see her in this pic).

with the flash you don't get the feel of it.

Ashley watching in her toy. Hello there big eyes.

All done! I LOVE IT!

without the flash.

Ashley wanted to go shopping! Ry let go for a hot second. No worries, he caught her when her legs gave out. She just wanted to chew on the handle.

No comments: