Wednesday, September 25, 2013

lots of birthday celebrations!

Last week we had a ton of birthday celebrations!  It all started on Thursday night when we went to my parents house to celebrate Frank's 32nd birthday!  His birthday wasn't until the 21st (Saturday) but my parents were going away this past weekend so decided to celebrate early. 
I made an ice cream cake.  Frank wanted oreo cookie and chocolate.  I put heath bars on top, YUM!!!!
 The girls love to hop on the lap of whoevers birthday it is to help blow out the candles. 
 Lovin
 Making wishes....
 YAYYY!!!
 So much love...
 Friday was Tony's 23rd birthday. 
Tony and his home girl.
 LOL!!!!  Tony imitating Ashley.
 So, we were at Mary's.  I was sitting in the living room on the floor.  Thomas was playing in there, then got up and started running into the kitchen.  As he turned the corner to run in there, he fell back.   I felt so bad for poor Thomas but he got right up.  Then, I heard Ash crying.  This bump and black and blue came up immediately.  She even let me ice it for a good 15 minutes.
 The next morning, I thought it was going to be much worse.
 Friday night we headed to Charity and Eric's old house in Sayreville, which they no longer live in.  They were having a birthday celebration for Char's birthday, which was also on Saturday, the 21st. 
Another ice cream cake.  Char wanted peanut butter cup and butter pecan, YUM!
 Happy Birthday girlie!
 The girls, Kel, we missed you! 
 Ry and Will were just enthralled with this praying mantis.
Last game of horse shoes.
with my girlie.
Hope you all had an amazing birthday.  Love you all so very much.  xoxo

No comments: